2/01/2012

Element Yoga for Weight Loss

Element Yoga for Weight Loss








Clip from the DVD which is available on our website



beginner Yoga questions?I'm no expert but I can give you my personal experiences.

When I first started, or when I stop for too long and come back to it, doing the yoga sometimes hurts my back while I am doing it. But from experience, I know that in the long run, it makes the pain much much better. But you can (and should) skip or alter the poses that make you feel too much pain. If it hurts to try and reach your toes, for example, just reach as far as you can without hurting yourself. Don't expect to get as far as the instructors. Try "props" such as yoga blocks under your hands in a forward bend or a belt around your foot for stretching your legs sitting or on your back.

When I started, it probably took a couple of months for me to notice significant change in my flexibility, but I am much older than you.

I also really like Rodney Yee's yoga for back pain. You can do all or any one of the sections at a time.

uncontrollable elements
yoga element

Image by shankargallery



Orignal From: Element Yoga for Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment