1/22/2012

Yoga for Men Shiva Rea.flv

Yoga for Men Shiva Rea.flv








Shiva answers Antonio Sausys's question regarding Yoga and men.


Yoga for Men: Meghan Donnelly of Inner Peace Yoga and Six in the Morning Jun 30








This is one of several monthly segments with Channel 6 KOTV Six in the Morning anchors featuring Meghan Donnelly of Inner Peace Yoga in Tulsa Oklahoma
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Yoga For Men: Is this weird?is it weird? NAH! ok, maybe a little (male or female). But increasing flexibility is just as important as building muscle. You'll have less chance of twisting/spraining/breaking something.I think it's attractive. I wish my fiance would do yoga with me!Perfectly acceptable :) In fact, props to you, most guys don't have the balls to do yoga because they think it's "girly" but really, it's a fantastic exercise for your body!I used to take yoga lessons. I found it quite relaxing and fun. I don't think its weird for guys to do it, it just isn't popular but I never felt awkward going to classes or anything.nope not wierd

Yoga for Hockey
yoga for men

Image by lululemon athletica



Orignal From: Yoga for Men Shiva Rea.flv

No comments:

Post a Comment