1/03/2012

Yoga classes Vs. yoga instruction from DVD/Books?

Yoga classes Vs. yoga instruction from DVD/Books?Yogas classes help tremendously. I took some yoga classes a long time ago, and people were commenting on my tranquility.I honestly like them both. DVD's are much easier for me to do consistantly though, simply because my schedule is pretty off-kilter compared to the schedule of classes at my gym. When I get the chance, I enjoy going to actual classes. The good thing about classes is, the instructor can correct you if you are doing a pose wrong (and by wrong I mean, risking injury or otherwise in a way that is not going to help you) and there is more feedback. I know yoga is supposed to be non-judgmental but still sometimes it's awkward to try a new pose or sequence in front of a lot of people, especially if they've done it a bunch before, so sometimes I like getting a bit more of a foundation with a DVD and then going to class to do it and be a little more comfortable with myself.I tried yoga once. I went to the local village hall where a woman with red hair and legwarmers got us all stretching and bending and the like. That wasn't too bad but then she had us lying on the floor and held her hands over me stomach. "Whats your game?" I said "I'm nurturing your kidneys sir" she replied. Well, I was up and off like a whippet up a drain pipe I can tell you, away to the Horse & Ferret for a swift pint with my mate Chalky.
nurturing me kidneys? If my wife had seen that she'd have been nurturing my head with a brick! Saucy cat!If you are new to yoga, then a class is going to be the most beneficial thing for you. Learning how to perform the poses properly is the most importantly thing in yoga. Once you have a good grasp of the basics, DVD's and books can help to supplement your practice.

Good luck and Namaste!


Better Sex Through Yoga: Easy Routines to Boost Your Sex Drive, Enhance Physical Pleasure, and Spice Up Your Bedroom Life


yoga instruction - click on the image below for more information.



Bring the ancient practice of yoga from the mat into the bedroom—with electrifying results!

There's no doubt about it: Yoga is sexy. With skimpy yoga outfits, graceful moves, deep breathing, and poses like Downward Dog, it's no wonder yoga can leave you feeling a little turned on. Now the Better Sex Through Yoga program allows you to bring that yoga-sexiness right into the bedroom—and take your sex drive to unimaginable new heights.

A combination of traditional yoga poses,





Better Sex Through Yoga: Easy Routines to Boost Your Sex Drive, Enhance Physical Pleasure, and Spice Up Your Bedroom Life





Click on the button for more yoga instruction information and reviews.



Yoga Helping Brain Injury Survivor PART 2

Article by Yoga Born



Orignal From: Yoga classes Vs. yoga instruction from DVD/Books?

No comments:

Post a Comment