1/03/2012

Whats In My Gym Bag?? - TheGymGrind

Whats In My Gym Bag?? - TheGymGrind








Whats in my gym bag?? Hay Guys This is what Marc would typically pack in his gym bag if he was goin to the park to work out: +Sports Towel +KettleBell +Extra Strong Band +Training Log +Trainging Gloves +Body Spray +Ipod Nano & Headphones Intro music: Modestep Sunlight hurts my eyes Intro Template:blog.remibrandt.nl


How to Set Successful Goals & oGorgeous Bag Giveaway!








blogilates.com Click here to enter the oGorgeous Bag Giveaway Contest! In this vid, I talk about setting successful goals for new years or just life in general. Then...details on the first ever oGorgeous yoga bag and gym bag giveaway! Contest runs from Dec 26, 2011 to Jan 1, 2012! Just comment on www.ogorgeous.com on the bag you want, go to the blog post above and tell me which bag you wanna win, and if you want 10 extra entries, email me your world burpee tour video! Talk to me on http Tweet me at www.twitter.com Do some POP Pilates at www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


I need Nutritional Assistance please.?You are too young to worry about dieting. Just eat healthy low fat, whoe grains, fruit and vege, low fat protiens I would say no less than 1500 cal per day when your active 12oo cal a day when inactiveDo not eat under 1200 calories a day as you need that much to maintain bodily functions. You can eat as much as you want but just make sure it stays within your calorie allowance for the day. Depending on how much you want to lose I'd say try and shoot for around 1300 - 1400 calories a day to start off with. Remember also that a healthy weight loss is between 0.8 - 1 pound a week.
You sound like you're getting a good amount of exercise, so I'd just focus on limiting your calories. Drink plenty of water as well, cut out sodas altogether, they have so much sugar and calories in them and you'd be doing your body a huge favor.

Here's a good website that tells you the calorie content of most things: http://www.calorie-count.com/

This bag has great pockets for storage!
yoga gym bag

Image by lululemon athletica



Orignal From: Whats In My Gym Bag?? - TheGymGrind

No comments:

Post a Comment