12/01/2011

BEST YOGA ACCESSORIES

BEST YOGA ACCESSORIES








My Top 5 Yoga Accessories that I never leave behind. Follow me on twitter at @YogaInHeels! Check out my blog at AtlantaActivewear.Blogspot.com or my Fashion Friday blogs at AtlantaYogaScene.com


Home GROWN Yoga Accessories & Totes™








Dear Youtube: Before you remove this video and give my account another strike - I have full permission from Humanity Healing / OM Times Magazine to upload these videos. I am NOT using them for monitization - and I can get them to provide you a letter upon request. info@HumanityHealing.net My name is deZengo Moore - they should know me as I'm the current Health & Wellness Editor. Sincerely, deZengo SACREDspace™ & deZengoDESIGNS™ is proud to announce our Home GROWN Yoga Accessories & Totes Collection™. Our Team of designers, crafters and activists used this collection as an opportunity to reflect and represent the beauty and practicality of "Southern Heritage" for use in our Middle Tennessee Studios. Each product incorporates recycled materials and traditional crafting skills such as crochet, knitted and patchwork designs. For more information about the collection contact us : yoga@deZengo.com deZengoDESIGNED.com Meet Our Artisans : Designers : Crafters : Studios ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Home GROWN Yoga Meditation Stools™ Stationary & Portable ~~~~~~~~~~ Junior Ford, of Busy Beavers Wood Art designed our custom made mediation stools using quality materials and the attention to detail that only comes with products made with love! Meditation Stool designed & produced locally by Busy Beavers Wood Art. You can find his work each year at the Fall Creek Falls Mountaineer Folk Festival and other local festivals and events. ~Home GROWN Yoga Accessories & Totes ...


I think I may have an OCD! Please Answer!!!!!?You are very VERY OCDOCD usually isn't that serious. I don't think you have anything to worry about3:15 take care of puppy see this is where the problem is need more time to chill out with puppy !Sheeeesh! It sounds to me like you're totally WACKY!You likey do not have OCD, the mood disorder, you are just organized. My reasoning is that people who do have that disorder are never aware that they have a problem, and would never willingly admit they have a problem. You maybe have something called obsessive compulsive PERSONALITY disorder. This pertains to people who are very organized, it is very easy to treat, the very least problematic pd. Or you just have strong components of it in your personality, i do to, to be honest, although sometimes it is frustrating, i have found being organized serves me well.



Orignal From: BEST YOGA ACCESSORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment