11/30/2011

Jacket for perfect yogatic posture

Jacket for perfect yogatic posture








You can make a jacket from a simple belt to sit up straight in the office or when doing your practise Please subscribe to my channel here: www.youtube.com Go to my channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on facebook : www.facebook.com Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com Look me up on Google+ : www.gplus.to
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Strap Jacket - Lift & Separate Shoulders!








here's a Strap jacket that allows you to feel how it feels to move the scapula down in the back body as you are in Downward Facing Dog pose. Works great to alleviate shoulders overworking and overloading if tight, Try it with a long strap and see if you like the feeling. Cross your heart and polish it!


Apres Yoga Jacket with hood
yoga jacket

Image by lululemon athletica



Orignal From: Jacket for perfect yogatic posture

No comments:

Post a Comment