11/06/2011

Does breathing exercises in Yoga helps get rid of bed wetting ?

Does breathing exercises in Yoga helps get rid of bed wetting ?No.Bed wetting could be caused by numerous things.
small bladder, not being able to wake to go to the toilet or you have mental issues and bed wetting is a sign of insecurity.
Solution...... check bladder and kidney function at doc, dont drink at least 2 hours before bed, if there are personal issues book into a mental health clinic, as far as yoga its good for relaxing and expelling stress and stretching.
Another thing to try is accupuncture give it a tryIt depends which exercise do you practice. there are several breathing exercises for each chakra in the body and yoga can encorage healthy maintainance of the bodySorry, there is no evidence in the literature that it has any impact. That said, there are many other benefits of Yoga - so it doesn't hurt.I think it's possible, at least in an indirect way, as Yoga is theoretically supposed to help relieve stress, and stress can be a major secondary cause of bed-wetting in some people.

(Secondary cause means that stress probably doesn't *cause* bed-wetting by itself, as evidenced by numerous people who are stressed and don't wet their beds... but in people who have other conditions that make them prone to bedwetting -- small bladder, weak bladder muscles, overproduction of urine, sound sleep, etc. -- high stress levels can make the problem much worse, or much more likely to happen on a given night.)

So... if you're prone to wetting the bed and it seems exacerbated by stress, then it's possible that doing Yoga could help relax things, although it may not make it go away entirely, as indeed, stress hardly ever does.

I have a long personal history of bed-wetting and can tell you that stress has been a major contributing factor at times, at least in the older years of it. Up until I was about 12, I wet the bed every single night, usually more than once a night, and I'm told that was simply a case of my bladder not being physically developed enough to cope with the output of my body at the time... which means I probably would have continued wetting regardless of my stress level, so things such as Yoga probably wouldn't have helped much then. As I got older than 12, though, I began to stay dry at night most of the time but still experienced the occasional "relapse" from time to time when I slept too soundly to recognize the need to urinate in the middle of the night, and stress seemed to have a LOT to do with making that more likely to happen. In that case, anything that relieved some of my stress would also make the bed-wetting less frequent, sometimes very noticeably so, although as with stress itself, nothing ever made it go away entirely.

As far as Yoga as a particular means of relieving stress... well, I've participated in Yoga exactly once in my life, and the circumstances were such that it actually resulted in a great *increase* in stress for me on that day... but that's another long story. I don't think I wet the bed that night, though, for whatever that may be worth. :)

Good luck in finding a solution to this! If perchance you do find Yoga to be really helpful in that way, I'd definitely appreciate hearing about it.


Naked in My Room - Skye Come Play with Me


yoga in bed - click on the image below for more information.



Come secretly watch sweet little Skye as she undresses and rolls around on her bed naked. Enjoy beautiful Alyse posing for you like a nude goddess on her nightstand. Explore the sensual side of art with Bella in her all nude photo shoot in her bedroom.
When it is time to go to bed, these girls enjoy slowly slipping out of their clothes and spreading out naked on top of the covers. Warm, smooth visuals combine with extreme close-up pans of the body as the camera moves over the graceful bodie





Naked in My Room - Skye Come Play with Me





Click on the button for more yoga in bed information and reviews.





Orignal From: Does breathing exercises in Yoga helps get rid of bed wetting ?

No comments:

Post a Comment