9/09/2011

Extreme Yoga Workout - P90x Yoga X

Extreme Yoga Workout - P90x Yoga X








Yoga X is a difficult and extreme Yoga workout. Read more at www.getfitblogger.com You'll sweat, and be challenged in this hour and a half long workout. Photo taken by lululemon athletica - www.flickr.com The song is 8000 RPM's by RedCloud
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Preschool Fitness Yoga Exercise DVD: Scooter & Me- Fun Yoga Video for Preschool to age 7








Buy Online: goo.gl Click down for more! Scooter & Me Series: goo.gl Yoga Playgrounds Series: goo.gl More Kids Fitness Videos in our store: goo.gl Facebook: goo.gl Scooter & Me is the best story and kids yoga DVD series. Get fun kids exercise even indoors with these new DVDs - top-rated movement enrichment for preschool exercise, too.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Favorite exercise DVD?...for cardio, yoga, pilates or any form of exercise?Try the Fat X fat burning videos.I use slim in 6 because I like the count down timer it has for each exercise section. So instead of "holy nuts I still have 43 minutes left on cardio" I can say "Phew I only have 2 minutes left on squats".

Turbo Jam isn't bad either, though the istructor is a bit"high strung" but I guess you get that in most cases.I've got the tae bo dvds. They're gathering dust. These are my favs and I do them first thing in the morning at least 6 days a week.

I start with Kathy Smith's Pilates. You don't need anything except a mat. It's 18-20mins long. Then I do Perfect Abs- it is an awesome dvd. I read a bunch of reviews and have to agree that it is the best ab dvd on the market. The girl's voice is annoying - she always says "four, three, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, one". But, after a while you get used to it. If you use the ab dvd in conjunction with a healthy diet and cardio, you'll see results very, very quickly. Then, I do the Debbie Siebers Slim in Six- I'm up to the advanced- "Burn It Up" and I do that with wrist weights and ankle weights. Major calorie burn and she works you from head to toe. Her Cardio Core is a great dvd too. Plus, that one is a bonus dvd so it doesn't cost that much. It's only 20min and it really works your waist and abs while doing cardio. I was so happy when I found Turbo Jam w/Chalene Johnson. It's my dvd that I actually look forward to doing. She's fun, the music is great, she will kick your butt and you'll burn a ton of calories. Her sculpting dvd is pretty good too. For sculpting- I'd have to recommend Jillian's 30 Day Shred. She has it separated with 3mins of strength, 2mins of cardio, and 1min of abs. I've been just fast forwarding and doing mostly sculpting. If you just get one dvd- get the Turbo Jam- I highly recommend that one. You can get everything at beachbody.com but some of the dvds are a little pricey. Debbie Siebers Cardio Core is sold separate- so that one is reasonably priced. You can find a bunch of used dvds at Amazon, of course.



Orignal From: Extreme Yoga Workout - P90x Yoga X

No comments:

Post a Comment