5/23/2012

What can I do about a posterior tilt? The fitness instructor told me I had one.?

What can I do about a posterior tilt? The fitness instructor told me I had one.?hey baby,
come sit on papa's lap.
;-)She means your hamstrings are so tight they sometimes pull your pelvis down and prevent you from bending at the hips. The following link from Yoga Journal describes some positions that might help lengthen your hamstrings ...


Gaiam Travel Yoga Mat


yoga towel - click on the image below for more information.


  • Yoga mat and travel mat
  • Extra tacky mat
  • Stylish product
  • Fashionable one
  • Apt for travel

Super-thin, yet comfy and sticky enough for those poses that demand stability, our Travel Yoga Mat can fold or roll into your carry-on so you'll always have an excuse to escape into an asana.Gaiam was created as a lifestyle company with the vision that, given a choice, people would choose a lifestyle that is healthy and life enhancing, for themselves, their families and the Earth. The Gaiam lifestyle is a vote for individual health as well as the future sustainability of the Earth's resources.





Gaiam Travel Yoga Mat





Click on the button for more yoga towel information and reviews.





Orignal From: What can I do about a posterior tilt? The fitness instructor told me I had one.?

No comments:

Post a Comment