5/25/2012

What am I doing wrong in my diet & exercise routine?

What am I doing wrong in my diet & exercise routine?Well, muscle weighs 3 times more than fat, so it's possible that you're just gaining muscle, but have actually lost fat as well, it just isn't being shown on the scale. Have you lost some inches? That could be a good indicator.You, have to make sure you are eating the proper foods. Drink a lot of water(8-10 glasses), per day. Myself, I cut the SUGAR & STARCHES, and losing 2 pounds every 5 days. Hope that helps you out...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK & GOOD LUCK!Mix it up. You body will get used to a set schedule and you'll hit a plateau where you don't lose any weight. Make sure you adhere very closely to the serving sizes. If the bag of chips says 14 chips for 130 calories, count out the 14 chips and be done with it. If you drink alcoholic beverages, they have sugars in it that are bad for weight loss. Keep in mind you may very well be building muscle mass too. Muscle weighs twice as much as fat does. Cut back on pop. Have one or two on the weekend and drink a LOT of water. Water flushes out all the bad stuff in your body. Or, do what I did and join Weight Watchers...Very simple....its not about fat grams, carbs, etc.
Its about acid vs. alkaline and the oatmeal and scrambled eggs you mentioned are acidic. Your body will store acid in the fat cells. so it doesn't matter how many calories something has....if its acid, your body will want to keep it away from your vital organs and does this by storing it in the fat cells. Incorporate more alkaline foods, reduce the acidic foods, and definately start to super hydrate your body with a green drink. email me if you have questionsSince I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greatgiftsyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.


YIN YANG Yoga Martial Arts Meditation Adult Pigment Dyed T-shirt Tee Shirt - Eggplant Color, 2XL


yoga egg - click on the image below for more information.


  • Incredibly soft with worn-in color, this tee is a modern favorite that just gets better with every w
  • 100% pigment-dyed cotton

Available in Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL. Image Size: 3.5 inches in diameter





YIN YANG Yoga Martial Arts Meditation Adult Pigment Dyed T-shirt Tee Shirt - Eggplant Color, 2XL





Click on the button for more yoga egg information and reviews.





Orignal From: What am I doing wrong in my diet & exercise routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment