1/02/2012

Yoga & Pilates for Kids : Creative Yoga Games for Kids

Yoga & Pilates for Kids : Creative Yoga Games for Kids








Incorporate traditional yoga postures and movements into creative games such as Mother Tree or Yogi Says to make playtime more fun as well as more beneficial. A professional instructor provides the details in this free video on yoga and Pilates for kids. Expert: Brandi Allen Contact: www.flowyogaslc.com Bio: Brandi teaches yoga at Shiva's Centre in Sugarhouse, Utah. Filmmaker: Michael Burton Series Description: People of all ages, including kids can gain strength, flexibility, and of course peace of mind from the practice of yoga or Pialtes exercises. Learn how children can have fun while cultivating a lifelong love of yoga with the tips in this free video series.



Yoga INFO? (yoga at home?!)?I LOVE Rodney Yee and his videos. I have Ehlers danlos syndrome so I have o do gentle yoga and he is awesome. I have been doing yoga at home to his videos since the '90s vhs tape versions LOL!

I'm giving you his company's link to the yoga section.. should be able to find DVD's there! :D

Best of luck!Videos can be misleading and cause all sorts of problems. I first started yoga by reading Desmond Dunne's book 'Yoga made easy', back in 1970.
Its still the best introduction I have ever come across, Amazon has several editions for sale and get this you can buy second hand ones for as little as £0.01.

Start with that before you try looking at the videos online, Yoga is a great benefit to your life and I hope you have a wonderful lifetime's development with it as I have. Good Luck.



Orignal From: Yoga & Pilates for Kids : Creative Yoga Games for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment