12/03/2011

Three Minute Egg Yoga Prop 1. Supported Butterfly Pose

Three Minute Egg Yoga Prop 1. Supported Butterfly Pose








This is an excerpt from the Three Minute Egg Instructional DVD; Healthy Alignment for Yoga. You may purchase this DVD at www.threeminuteegg.com. The Three Minute Egg is a Yoga prop invented by Jason Scholder. Versatile, ergonomic, and easy to use it will bring a new level of fun and function to your Yoga Practice.



What do you guys think of this diet/workout routine, will it be beneficial for me if i'm trying to lose weightHello I answered your first post just keep doing what youa re doing. Keep doing the best you can and know that things will work itself out. Enjoy life dont be so obssessed with losing your weight that you forget yto enjoy the journey God has for you. I wish I was as diligent and dedicated as you are I also struggle with weight but by Gods grace eating better and cutting out a lot of crap in my diet and I feel better more clamer less sluggish and since I cut back on coffee and soda I am not as hyperactive and bouncing off the walls. Do somthing nice for yourself each day dont punish yourself if you gain discipline yourself there is a difference. Take a walk aout side, by a journal and write your thoughts get magic markers and crayons and draw and release the child with in you get a manicure pedicure the Bible is a wonderful book filled with comfort and joy Psalms Proverbs and the book of John are great places to start count your blessings live your life fully dont revovlve your life around a scale and weight your self ONLY once a week in the morning before breakfast. As I stated earlier never mind how long it will take the slower the better and slow and steady wins the race. Be encoouraged and enjoy the quality of life that you have losing weight is not going to make you happy. That is a choice only you can make.



Orignal From: Three Minute Egg Yoga Prop 1. Supported Butterfly Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment