11/28/2011

Yoga Ball Bowling

Yoga Ball Bowling








Hey guys I am so sorry that it is a bit off I will not use that camera anymore...That was me and My Grandma Lisa knocking down few chairs with a pink yoga ball :) Thank you so much for watching this and I love it when you press that yellow button that means you are now part of my channel:) Have you noticed that I have short hair now and my hair is blue? Yes it is pretty cool!!! :) Thank you and Subcribe, Like, Leave a comment whatever you want but please no negitives :)


Super Swiss Ball Workout








www.blogilates.com Cassey Ho, POP Pilates Instructor, takes you through a pretty cool and very tough swiss ball exercise ball workout. Follow the guidelines below for buying an appropriate size ball for your home gym Under 5'2" (1.57m)...45cm ball 5'3"- 5'8" (1.60m-1.72m)...55cm ball 5'9" - 6'2" (1.75m-1.88m)...65cm ball Above 6'3" (1.90m)...75cm ball BLOG: www.blogilates.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER: www.twitter.com DESIGNS: www.ogorgeous.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


What does bouncing on a yoga ball do for me?Well, if you're using your legs to bounce, you're probably getting some quad, butt workout :)

The trick is to just pick one day and do like an hour straight of that and which ever part of your body is sore the next day, is the one you're working out :PIt may do a little core stabilization work (your abs, lower back [erector spinae], and oblique) if you are using good form and not just bouncing around, but all in all, you most likely won't get very much benefit out of it. Have fun, though!

baobao-On-Yoga-Ball_DSCN2428 - Version 3DSCN24282007-05-01
yoga ball

Image by mcwolf



Orignal From: Yoga Ball Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment