11/09/2011

Pilates or Yoga for weight loss?

Pilates or Yoga for weight loss?I had the same problem but resolved now.
see http://infohealth.notlong.com

thanks for using answers.yahoo.comapparantly yoga works really well for weight loss but pilates work well for tonning.. so maybe a bit of both :Dsteph, I have been trying to lose weight for about 6 months now and have tried almost every single weight loss pill thats out there... 99% of them don't work, I say 99% because I recently tried one that is starting to show some real results, acai berry pills..? so far I have been taking them for 2 months and I have lost 22lbs! YEAH ME.. 28lbs to go, but anyways I got them for free from this website, they may still be doing it.. not sure but check it out.

http://dodealit.com/acaifreetrial/

hope this helps,try using a combination of the two , drink whatever berry you want,but if you don't exercise you won't lose weight,at least not in a healthy fashionTo lose weight, it is best to do more cardiovascular-related exercises like jogging, swimming, brisk walking etc.

At the same time, you should also take note of your daily meal's intakes and to eat proportionally. Take more vegetables and fruits, reduces carbohydrates and saturated-fat related food/products.




Yoga for weight loss

Article by Arjun Singh



Orignal From: Pilates or Yoga for weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment