11/18/2011

Lila Yoga | Erica Kaufman in Chennai, India 2011

Lila Yoga | Erica Kaufman in Chennai, India 2011








lilayoga.com - Lila Yoga (TM) After 38 years of yoga practice I journeyed to Chennai, India to experience what I realized was familiar and magnificently comfortable. Here on my last night of my trip, I practiced yoga on the beach. Following this practice I answered questions from onlookers and taught an impromptu pranayama practice right there and then. Filmed by David Maniaci - Music by Kishori Amonkar - Song Raga Shuddh Kalyan


Sivananda Yoga Pilgrimage to North India - Part I: Vrindavan, India








On the first leg of the Sivananda Yoga pilgrimages to North India, we spend a week at the Jai Singh Ghera Ashram in Vrindavan on the Yamuna River, one of the holiest cities of India, the place where Lord Krishna spent his childhood as a cowherd. For more information on the Sivananda Yoga pilgrimages to the sources of ancient wisdom, visit www.sivananda.eu


yoga
yoga india

Image by chandrika221



Orignal From: Lila Yoga | Erica Kaufman in Chennai, India 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment