11/26/2011

Khataland Yoga Bag - Discovery

Khataland Yoga Bag - Discovery








Khataland Yoga Bag/Carryall - Discovery - Perfect companion to YoFoMat(TM) - Carry all your yoga/gym gears in style! Exclusively designed by Khataland, this spacious bag features style and fashion. While infusing unique designs with functionality, the bag is for any professionals to take all yoga necessities in one bag, and in a style that defines each one's inner self. With so many pockets, it is extermely easy to organize and carry everything. Spacious interior can easily hold YoFoMat(TM), yoga towel, and all Khataland yoga gear in one place. Please check out Khataland's YoFoMat (the best travel yoga mat), and insulated bottles, both fit perfectly into Khataland's yoga bags. www.khataland.com



What yoga bag do you have?http://www.ebags.com/product/dakine/sarita/207173?productid=10117367

I like how spacious it is and that it has a place to put my shoes. I bought it for a teacher training in which I needed my own props, notebooks and textbooks. I could easily find my wallet, keys, eye bag, blocks, strap, etc. The only drawback is that the zipper section for the mat is a bit tight and won't fit thicker mats or lazily rolled ones. I finally just started strapping my mat to a large bag instead.



Orignal From: Khataland Yoga Bag - Discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment