11/14/2011

is it wierd for a 11 year old girl like yoga?

is it wierd for a 11 year old girl like yoga?Can't be any worse than one of my sisters who did it and still at it. Meditation and Yoga is very good for self-discipline and the mind. No harm done. To each his own and its better than doing other things which are less healthy nowadays :)There's nothing wrong with it. If she thinks it 'clears her mind' and is her time of peace, then let her, as I don't see any damage being done.


Besides, Yoga is healthy.When I was 11 my dad bought me a yoga DVD and I did it often. It's good that she likes yoga. It's way better than if she ate when she was upset.That's normal and I'm not a mother yet but I'd rather have my eleven year old do yoga.Texting and magazines could actually make her deprsessed.I know when I was younger(I'm almost eighteen now)magazines made me feel horribly self conscience about my appearance.Texting can cause cyber bullying.Yoga is a healthy alternitive in my opinion.Maybe she's just more mature then everyone else her age I was.No, I think it's great that she likes yoga and meditation :) That's amazing, yoga and meditation is very healthy to do. You could try some yoga with her, if you'd like. It's great for your body and mind. You're lucky that's what your daughter is into.

:)


Suicide Girls - The First Tour


yoga girl - click on the image below for more information.



Now comes SuicideGirls: First Tour, a DVD featuring the unique mix of punk and burlesque that made the SuicideGirls first national tour such a hit with audiences. Beyond the stage performances, this DVD follows the women along for an intimate behind-the-scenes look at life in the van, along with exclusive video fantasies conceived and performed by the touring company. The millions who have already discovered SuicideGirls will have to own their first appearance on DVD, while new fans will be curi





Suicide Girls - The First Tour





Click on the button for more yoga girl information and reviews.





Orignal From: is it wierd for a 11 year old girl like yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment