11/20/2011

Can I wear my sports bra to yoga class?

Can I wear my sports bra to yoga class?Its probably perfectly fine. Just ask your instructor.I took hot Yoga, and I'm a guy. There were girls in there wearing sports bras, and I NEVER saw anyone checking any of them out. It was about 75% women, 25% men.

You should be absolutely fine.Donna, I wear sports bras to my Bikram yoga class all the time :)

You might want to take a look at Breeze Comfort sports bras. The bras are made with patented bra pad technology. The bra pads have perforations throughout to facilitate air circulation to the breast area. This helps release heat and helps prevent sponge effect (sweat collecting in the traditional bra pads). If you believe breathing is important in yoga, then letting toxins out of your body more efficiently through breathable clothing is just as important.You can wear a sportbra, but you may want to bring a shirt to wear over top to warm up. You shoudl always wear layers for yoga. Give you muscles a chance to warm up before removing your shirt.




Lifestyle Yoga Clothes supplies

Article by Richard Morrisson



Orignal From: Can I wear my sports bra to yoga class?

No comments:

Post a Comment