9/04/2011

Your Shape Fitness Evolved-Zen Yoga (kinect)

Your Shape Fitness Evolved-Zen Yoga (kinect)








Me giving Yoga a shot..I've never attempted to do Yoga until today so pardon e for being horrible lol..oh and I danced in this video at the beginning because I was bored.
Video Rating: 4 / 5



difference between yoga and pilates?Pilates is the brainchild of Joseph Pilates. It has several focuses including toning and stamina, flexibility and breathing. The PRIMARY concentration, though, is CORE STRENGTH. That will be the main goal in the Pilates method- toning and strengthen the abdominal muscles that create the core.

Yoga has MANY MANY variations (lineages) and it depends on which type you are doing as to what you will get from it. If you are doing it on the Kinect, I will assume it is a basic, hatha style. This is a rather general term that encompasses several styles/lineages of yoga with focus on breath, concentration and flexibility. If it is a more YANG style (power, Ashtanga, Bichram, etc) then you can add stamina and strength to those benefits as well.

Neither will focus on weight loss- rather on toning and shaping, which it sounds like you want. Both are good. It really depends on what exactly you want out of your program. Honestly- I'd do both if you can.



Orignal From: Your Shape Fitness Evolved-Zen Yoga (kinect)

No comments:

Post a Comment