9/14/2011

#23 - Yoga for Golf

#23 - Yoga for Golf








In this episode Chaz will teach you a series of yoga poses that will help you on the course as well as off the course mentally and physically.
Video Rating: 5 / 5



I need a lower back excersise that will strengthen and tone my back for support. Also are there any stretches?I actually herniated a disc in my lower back about 8 months ago so I do know some stretches that may help. Try laying on your back and folding your knees so that they hit your chest. Then stick one leg out straight while holding the other leg to your chest for 20 seconds. And then repeat with the other leg. Another one that works well for me is leaning back while resting yourself on your elbows, put your knees up, and tighten your lower stomach. Not your full set of abs. I know it sounds weird but if you think about it you can do it (for about 30 seconds to a minute). I know there are other ones but I forgot the ones that dont work well for me. Hope that helps!

toccamento...
yoga golf

Image by vignettando con Dario Levi



Orignal From: #23 - Yoga for Golf

No comments:

Post a Comment